Classroom Instruction Requirements:
- 10 class sessions (3 hours per sessions)
- 30 total classroom hours
- Completed 30 hours of classroom instruction
- Passed a written or computer exam at a state licensing station
- Be at least 15 years old
- Pass the state written or computer exam at a state licensing station (in order to take this exam, you must present a certified copy of a birth certificate, social security card and blue slip).
- An instruction permit allows the student to drive with a licensed driver, 21 years of age or older. A parent or guardian who is willing to provide sponsorship/consent must accompany the student if the student wishes to receive the permit immediately after passing the written exam.
- 6 hours with instructor
- 30 practice hours with licensed driver 21 years of age or older
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have held a permit for at least 6 months
- Have passed state road test
- Have logged 6 hours of driving with instructor
- Have logged 30 hours of practice driving, 10 of those 30 at night
- You must present a certificate of completion (white slip), social security card, and valid instruction permit in order to take your road test